- Our designs for our tablecloths and table runners typically measure 4-5" square.
- Our tablecloths include eight designs. Our Rectangle and Oval shapes are placed one in each corner as well as two designs on each long side. Our larger Square and Round shapes are stitched with eight designs evenly spaced around the edges.
- Our For the Kitchen sizes are stitched with four designs, either in the corners (for our Rectangle and Square shapes) or evenly spaced around the edges (our Round shape).
- These are our standard design placement configurations, but we are happy to work with you to place these designs in any position you would like. Simply email our customer service department at the time you place your order and indicate your order number.
- You may purchase additional designs at checkout.
- Our designs for our towels are slightly smaller, averaging 3" square.
- Additional designs can be purchased as add-ons at checkout. If you can't find this add-on feature in the shopping cart of a particular item, please email our customer service department and we can place the order for you.
- We will make slight color adjustments to our designs per your request free of charge. If you don't see a color combination you like, please email our customer service department with your ideas and we will work with you to achieve the look you have in mind. Wholesale color scheme changes are considered custom and will be charged a fee that depends on the complexity of the design.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to stitch any designs on tablecloths provided by our customers. During the embroidery process, mistakes occasionally occur and we would be truly disappointed if we ruined your grandmother's antique linen tablecloth!
|Our Spun Polyester Fabric
- We use high quality, hotel-style spun polyester blend fabrics that have a mitered hem finish for all our tablecloths, napkins and table runners. Our linens are medium weight and soft to the touch. We selected this fabric with ease-of-care in mind. Our goal is to provide a rich look that is easy to maintain. Our tablecloths, napkins and table runners are machine washable and durable. Detailed care instructions are included in your shipment. Our products can be washed in your machine washer with a mild detergent, with spot bleaching as needed on our white linens. Our fabrics are wrinkle resistant, so no ironing is needed if promptly removed from dryer.
- We offer our linens in 12 colors. We carry White and Ivory as Standard colors. Our standard colors will ship in 3 to 5 days. Non-Standard colors will be charged a stocking fee and will ship in 5 to 7 business days from placing your order. Custom Colors will be charged a stocking fee and will ship in 10-14 business days from placing your order. Napkins in standard and non-standard colors will not be assessed a stocking fee. Custom colors will be assessed a stocking fee. Please email our customer service department or visit our color chart page for more information on our stocking fee policy. We have access to over 50 linen colors, so if you don't see a color you like, please email our customer service department for availability and price quotes.
- All our tablecloths are made with our high quality spun polyester fabric. Our tablecloths can be laundered in your home machines and do not need pressing if cared for properly. Our white linens can be spot bleached.
- We offer our tablecloths in many standard sizes and shapes to accommodate most Dining Room tables:
- 4 sizes each for Rectangle and Oval dining room tables, one for Rectangle or Oval kitchen or smaller dining room tables
- 2 sizes for Round tables
- 3 sizes for Square tables, including our popular 54" table topper
- We also offer custom sizes for those hard to fit tables. Order any size and shape in any color for a standard price. There is no stocking fee for custom orders. However, the stocking fee will appear on your order confirmation but will not be charged to your credit card. You can find prices for our custom tablecloths in the price chart on each design's ordering page. Click here for more information on how to place an order.
- We offer our napkins in four fabrics:
- high quality spun polyester available in 20" dinner size
- 100% linen hemstitched cocktail napkins measuring 6" square
- 100% cotton hemstitched 18" square. Our hemstitched cotton napkins are available in six colors: White, Natural (ivory), Tan, Navy, Red, Brown and Pumpkin.
- 55%/45% Cotton/Linen Blend hemstitched - a very formal 20" dinner napkin available in White and Ivory
- Our spun polyester and cotton napkins can be laundered in your home machines. Ironing may be necessary to maintain a crisp look for our cotton napkins. We recommend professional cleaning for our linen cocktail and linen blend dinner napkins.
- Designs on our napkins are stitched either in the corner on a diagonal, or square with the edges to accommodate folding in a rectangle. Our cocktail napkins are stitched with the design in the center. Our luncheon napkins can be stitched in a "cocktail" style, with the design positioned to accommodate folding the napkin into a 6" square, or in a corner on the diagonal for fancier folding options. Our designs typically measure 1 1/2" - 2" square.
- Our table runners are offered in five sizes and two shapes on the ends, either pointed or square with a merrowed finish (loop stitched over the ends of the cut fabric)
- We offer two design ordering and pricing options: two designs, one stitched at each end; or four designs, one at each end and two stitched in the center, approximately 18" apart. We believe this allows ample room for centerpiece placement, but if you need more room please email our customer service department and we can adjust the placement free of charge.
- Our designs at the ends of our table runners are placed similarly to our tablecloths: at the ends to allow a 10" drop over the edge of the table. If you prefer to have these end designs placed to sit on top of the table, please email our customer service department with your request.
- Our table runners are offered in two standard colors: White and Ivory. Additional colors can be purchased with a stocking fee.
- We offer three types of towels:
- 55% linen/45% cotton blend hemstitched hand towels measuring 14" x 22"
- Available in white and ecru
- 100% cotton hemstitched in a coarser weave - our "rustic" cotton hemstitched towel
- 100% cotton kitchen towels in smooth weave and waffle weave measuring 20" x 27"
- Smooth weave is available in White, Ivory and Tan
- Waffle weave is available in White, Ivory, Tan, Red, Hunter Green and Blue
- Our embroidered towel designs measure approximately 3" in diameter; there will be slight variations in size based on shape of design
- Our linen blend towels are a fine, delicate fabric and must be dry cleaned
- Our 100% cotton towels can be laundered in your home machines. Since they are made solely from a natural fiber, your towels may shrink SLIGHTLY when initially laundered. Ironing may be necessary as well, particularly with our smooth weave towels. For best results with our smooth weave towels, dry until slightly damp and press with a hot iron. Avoid ironing any embroidered designs. If the design must be ironed, iron the reverse side of the design for best results.